Our client is an international wholesaler of top-brands FMCG products. They supply full range of products and services from own and partnered distribution centres in Lithuania, Ukraine, and The Netherlands to hundreds of customers in 35 countries. Their young 28 languages speaking team is committed to provide fast and best quality trading services from inquiry to procurement to sales, warehouse, and delivery. The own IT platform enables the automation and optimisation of the whole process of the supply chain, enabling complete trading customisation through a single point of reference.
- Identifying and developing new international markets focusing on targeting international retailers, wholesalers and importers;
- Responsible for developing sales plans and strategies by territory with the aim of growing turnover and relationships;
- Whilst reporting to the Head of Sales, you will also have the autonomy and freedom to make decisions;
- You will be required to attend and participate in trade events, exhibitions and conferences domestically and overseas in your market.
- Attention to detail and passion for learning;
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills;
- Able to demonstrate a high level of commercial acumen;
- Client focused mindset;
- Advanced knowledge and skills with Microsoft Excel and computer skills to operate full ERP system to manage sales order processing;
- You must have a good working knowledge and understanding of foreign trade and
requirements regarding export sales;
- The International Sales Manager will have current experience of Export Sales within the branded FMCG Sector;
- Presentation and communication skills;
- “Can-do” attitude and passion for making things happen;
- Fluent in verbal and written English language.
- Fluent in one of these languages – German, Italian, Greek, Bulgarian or Arabic.
Benefits & details:
- Remote working (optional) with occasional travel to Company office in Lithuania (Vilnius, Kaunas);
- Bonus system;
- Standard business tools provided.
Salary from: 3300 Eur gross.