Head of Sales
Our client is an international wholesaler of top-brands FMCG products. They supply full range of products and services from own and partnered distribution centres in Lithuania and The Netherlands to hundreds of customers in 35 countries. Their young 28 languages speaking team is committed to provide fast and best quality trading services from inquiry to procurement to sales, warehouse, and delivery. The own IT platform enables the automation and optimisation of the whole process of the supply chain, enabling complete trading customisation through a single point of reference.
In this role You will be responsible for finding and developing new leads for potential new account/client.
- Focusing on building a long-term relationship with the clients;
- Take charge of friendly and effective training, supporting your team’s growth and helping them perform at their best;
- Set and monitor sales targets for your team, providing guidance and coaching to meet these goals in a comfortable and achievable manner.
- Experience with sales/export;
- Previous supervisory experience, demonstrating the ability to lead and motivate a team;
- A friendly and professional attitude, both in person and on the telephone;
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results;
- Motivate individuals to achieve individual targets;
- Excellent team player, capable of acting as a point of escalation when needed;
- Actively look for opportunities for improvement from all team members, using data to help analyse their performance;
- Fluent in verbal and written English. Russian would be an advantage.
- Remote working (optional) with occasional travel to Company office in Lithuania (Vilnius, Kaunas);
- Bonus system;
- Standard business tools provided.
Salary from: 2500 Eur gross.